Welcome to my Woodworking Blog - She Works Wood. Below are pictures of what I'm working on or have completed. I hope you enjoy the pictures and commentary, Marilyn in Seattle.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ready, set ... wall cabinets!

So I made a space for my tool wall cabinet in the garage and in the process did a through cleaning and a modest bench upgrade so that I can do a lot of the future projects with hand tools. And I will be finding an new location for the toy (the Jet planer/jointer).

I'll be doing another wall cabinet for the bathroom. Busy, busy, busy!








Oh, wondering about the end tables? They're on their 3rd coat of finish. Pictures soon .. and no, I haven't made the drawer yet.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!you have shared very useful information in your blog.Wish you good luck for all your best efforts...
    wall cabinets

    ReplyDelete