Welcome to my Woodworking Blog - She Works Wood. Below are pictures of what I'm working on or have completed. I hope you enjoy the pictures and commentary, Marilyn in Seattle.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Schemeing about the workshop

I'm thinking about a deadman and a new top with vice and bench dog holes.



And some rearranging ..








The sketch up drawing eliminates two of the shelving units. One unit would be replaced by the wall hanging cabinet for hand tools (right now they're in their boxes on the shelf) with the trash can below. Some day a nice planer with a mobile base underneath it. The second shelf would be replaced by wood storage.

I'm planning on constructing an assembly table that will act as an outfeed table and then roll back over the table saw. This will open of the space between the saw and the workbench for assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment