Welcome to my Woodworking Blog - She Works Wood. Below are pictures of what I'm working on or have completed. I hope you enjoy the pictures and commentary, Marilyn in Seattle.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yeah! I get to be a guinea pig!

I got this email from Marc this morning - "Just a quick note to let you know that your names were selected for the second Bessey product test. Welcome to our new testers!

This is definitely a good one to get in on since we are testing clamps this time. And you know what they say about clamps! Each tester will receive multiple clamps, which are yours to keep after the testing is done.

Danette from Bessey will contact the entire group later this month and the clamps will likely go out toward the end of April."


I'm a big, big fan of Bessey clamps, so I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! You got in on that, huh!?! Lucky girl!!
    I like the Bessey F style, but I go for the Jet parallel clamps.

    ReplyDelete